Our deliberation team is a multi-disciplinary, internationally renowned collective of researchers from British Columbia and Ontario. We have gained a breadth and depth of experience over the past 15 years through conducting public deliberations on important policy issues like cancer drug funding, biobanks, and data use and protection. Our work is widely published and has informed policies and laws, changed professional practices, and transformed how research and clinical activities are governed.
- Colene Bentley, PhD, Health Services Research, Canadian Centre for Applied Research in Cancer Control
- Michael Burgess, PhD, Professor and Chair in Biomedical Ethics, University of BC; Associate Provost, Strategy, UBC Okanagan
- Kim McGrail, PhD, Director of Research, UBC Health, Professor, Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, University of BC; Scientific Director, Population Data BC; Scientific Director, Health Data Research Network Canada
- Kieran O’Doherty, PhD, Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Guelph
- Stuart Peacock, DPhil, Professor & Leslie Diamond Chair in Cancer Survivorship, Faculty of Health Sciences, Simon Fraser University; Co-Director, Canadian Centre for Applied Research in Cancer Control; Head, Department of Cancer Control Research, BC Cancer
Get in touch! Email us at email@example.com.