Call for Poster Abstracts
The conference planning committee invites submission of abstracts for poster presentations on health services and policy research topics. Posters will be presented in-person only.
The call for abstracts closes at 11:59 pm PST on Friday, January 28, 2022. If your abstract is accepted, you will be notified by email by February 11, 2022 (prior to the early bird registration deadline on March 1, 2022).
Submissions must contain the following:
- Full name of presenting author (presenting authors must register for and attend the conference in-person)
- Email address of presenting author
- Organizational affiliation of presenting author
- Full name(s) of co-authors, if applicable
- Source(s) of funding for research
- Abstract text of no more than 350 words
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Posters will be displayed during the poster session and reception on March 31
- Posters must be 24 inches in height and 30 inches in width, or smaller
- Presenters must register for and attend the conference and are responsible for all associated costs